Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Makana for George Kahumoku
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bwop
Lokahi

USA
244 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  8:08:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bwop's Homepage
Aloha nui kakou!
I am trying to put together a tribute book for George Kahumoku of stories, pictures and such from us main-landers who have so benefitted from his time off-island.
E kala mai, Andy, for making a new post, but time is getting shorter and I wanted to make sure those who wished to contribute will see this and be able to (as yet, no one has actually sent something in). I would like to recieve any offering by August 4, to make this a timely gift.
Any anecdote, story or such can be e-mailed to me. Pictures would probably be best sent as "real" pictures, not larger than 5X7 via snail mail to P. O. Box 345, La Honda, CA, 94020.
Mahalo nui loa!

Bwop

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  10:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
No problem Bwop. I needed the reminder too.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Russell Letson
`Olu`olu

USA
504 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  09:19:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Russell Letson's Homepage
We're still on the road and won't be home until after your deadline--are you set up to receive modestly-sized digital pix? I have a couple from Augusta (including a funny "formal" portrait of George and Nancy) that I could attach to an e-mail. I'll also try to draft something about GK based on the Augusta workshops and the other occasions I've spent time with him.

Go to Top of Page

Bwop
Lokahi

USA
244 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  10:37:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bwop's Homepage
Aloha Russel,
Try geeb 'em! Hele on, shoots! (I mean go ahead and e-mail a picture). It's just that I have a ten-year old Mac (and it's a referbished clone, at that) and it's feelings get easily hurt by large files.

Bwop
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000