Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Pics Please
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2003 :  12:06:32 AM  Show Profile
New members and old,

Please complete your profile WITH picture.

Mahalo.

Dusty

Bing
Lokahi

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2003 :  11:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bing's Homepage
I'd be happy to send a picture for my profile if I could only figure out how.

Bing

Bing
Go to Top of Page

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2003 :  12:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
Yes, pictures would compliment the profiles. I will post mine when I also figure out how. Hey Bing, I regret trading my old "Bing" surfboard for some slotcars. I still have an old factory "Velzy" that's just good to look at.
Go to Top of Page

Bing
Lokahi

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2003 :  1:29:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bing's Homepage
Eric,

Some old slot cars go for more $ than an old Bing board. However, a Big wave gun that I built in 1961 sold last year for $18.000. in Malibu, Go figure!

Bing
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2003 :  1:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Bing

I'd be happy to send a picture for my profile if I could only figure out how.

You need somewhere on the internet to store your graphic file. Often your Internet Service Provider will give you some space for a personal webpage. Note that some free providers like geocities do not allow you to link your photos to outside websites.

Once you upload your photo to a website (example: http://www.mywebsite.com/photo1.jpg), you may click the 'profile' link in the upper right corner of TaroPatch.net. There is a field to enter the url (or web address) of your photo. FYI, the image displayed in your profile is automatically sized to 150x150 pixels which appears distorted when the original image is not square.

If all else fails, just email me your image and I will post it for you.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Bing
Lokahi

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2003 :  7:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bing's Homepage
My photo is up thank's to Andy's help. And that's my grand daughter not my wife.

Bing
Go to Top of Page

ongchua
Akahai

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2003 :  12:07:39 PM  Show Profile
Yes. The pics help. I was able to recognize a couple of 'Patchers yesterday at the San Francisco Aloha Festival. I ran into a couple more who're less active in posting but still frequent the boards.
Go to Top of Page

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  2:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
Thanks Andy for helping me post my picture. I hope everyone will follow my effort and post a pic of themselves. I felt an immediate connection with those people who I recognized from their posted pics when I first saw them in person and we will meet again. So if you see me anywhere please say hello, I'll always appreciate it. Aloha,

Eric
Go to Top of Page

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  2:54:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
Oh and Bing very nice picture of the top of your head. I'm searching through old editions of "Surfer" magazine to find a picture of you.

Aloha surf dude...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000