Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Announcements, Feedback, Suggestions
 Server Problems?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2003 :  8:34:48 PM  Show Profile
Hey Andy,
I don't know if anyone else has been experiencing this....

I can get on to TaroPatch maybe 4 times out of 10. Often I can get the main page, then go no further.

On top of that the load times are x-tremely slow. I use a T3 connection at work and dialup at home (56k).

Anyone else noticing this from where they are?

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student

rossasaurus
Lokahi

USA
306 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2003 :  12:24:31 AM  Show Profile  Send rossasaurus a Yahoo! Message
Mines fine piff
Dial-up 56k

Ross
Go to Top of Page

milikona
Aloha

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2003 :  12:38:09 PM  Show Profile
I seem to have problems here around 8 pm - 10pm PDT..
I get to the mainpage, but can't get any further. Other times I have no problems. I'm using DSL at home. No problems at work, only in the evenings at home...

Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2003 :  1:23:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for the ongoing feedback everyone. I have periodically had a little trouble getting to this site and always have a tough time figuring out if it is the web site or my verizon connection. Usually when I have an inquiry, one points their finger at the other.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2003 :  2:57:43 PM  Show Profile
Hey Andy,

Yep! what Milt said.
Often I can get to the main page, but no further. I dial into
a line on earthlink that is based in San Jose as well.
But then of course, my laptop continues to mock me always.
It is evil.

Mike :)

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  3:01:52 PM  Show Profile
I've been away from this board for a few days, partly from frustration over very slow or no connection. This morning, it's fine.

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2003 :  2:05:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
The performance issues are back Andy...15 seconds this morning on a T1 to load the active forums page. As usual, the header (everything above the navigation bar with Home/Learn/Heard... etc.) loads instantly and then it takes 15 seconds for everything else to appear (.52 seconds to generate the page though).

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.

Edited by - cpatch on 12/10/2003 7:17:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2003 :  4:33:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Just got back from enjoying the snow in NYC... well kind of, I was in an all day meeting. Thanks for the feedback. Let me know if you're continuing to experience problems.

Also, piffle sends his greetings to the `ohana. His connection problems have continued, and we have been trading emails in the last week to see what is going on. He wanted me to say hello to everyone here and that he hopes to solve the access problems soon.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2003 :  10:23:05 PM  Show Profile
Andy - last 3 days have been "challenging" for me -- long time to load pages using 56K phone modem.
Raymond
San Jose
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000