Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 Over 6 dozen songs arranged for ukulele/autoharp
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Will
Aloha

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2003 :  01:54:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Will's Homepage
All of these chord lyric sheets are posted on web in Adobe PDF format, so the chords will line up over the correct lyric. I arranged them all by ear. The songs in the key of Bb were done for the autoharp, because on that instrument, the key of A has no minor chords that match. Also, there is no Fm chord on autoharps, so I used the Bb7 as the closest match; on the uke, play the Fm instead. There are also a few instrumental tunes/medleys posted, with the number of measures indicated below each chord change. Feel free to download them and print them for your collections.

CHORD-LYRIC SHEETS
http://servercc.oakton.edu/~billtong/chord-lyrics/

Will

Dominator
Lokahi

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2003 :  12:13:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dominator's Homepage
Will,
I tried to email you through the forum at the email adress in your profile and it got rejected. Do you have a current working email? If so, throw it my way. I want to run something past you.

Thanks for making your work available to the ukulele community. Looks like you have put a lot of work into making them available.
Regards,
Dominator

www.dominator.ukeland.com
www.myspace.com/dominatoruke
Practice makes Practice Perfect!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000