Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Visiting O`ahu first week in March
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  2:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Aloha,

Wife and I will be visiting `ohana on O`ahu first week of March. Any O`ahu members want to get together?

Or any outer island people going to be on O`ahu at that time?

Andy

shorebreak
Aloha

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  9:55:30 PM  Show Profile
Aloha Andy,

Love to get together with you. email me.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  10:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Hi Greg,

Sorry, I got your email but it keeps moving down my inbox. March just feels so far away. I will email you soon.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  11:26:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Greg - not sure why but my emails to you keep bouncing back.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  3:47:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
Aloha Andy and all you Slack Key guitar enthusists. Happy New Year. Someone threw me a nasty cold 5 weeks ago and I caught it like a pro football wide receiver. I'm about 90% normal now and ready for some kanikapila without contaminating anyone. Come March I should be 100%. Shoot me an email Andy and I would be honored to bust out the song book with you. Of course anyone else who wants to create some magical musical moments please contact me. Yes, Greg (Shorebreak)your email is bouncing. Have a far out day everyone!
Go to Top of Page

shorebreak
Aloha

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  2:32:40 PM  Show Profile
Sorry guys, I just changed by email from .net to the correct .com. You should be able to email me now.
Go to Top of Page

Nanahonua
Aloha

17 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  2:58:59 PM  Show Profile
First week of March: OK for a jam. Preferably on a weekend. March 5th? 6th? Let me know availability; I will gladly set something up.

Vernon
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  2:28:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
5th or 6th works for me. But Sunday, the 7th, I'm on a plane back home.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

donkaulia
Lokahi

249 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  12:52:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit donkaulia's Homepage
Aloha Andy...I'll be on Oahu on Friday, March 5, 2004 to perform at the Kaneohe's Haleiwa Joes and then Saturday at both Borders Music to promo my latest CD 'Slack Key in the Key of Aloha'. Let me know where we all can meet, I'd like to get a photo of the TP Oahu Ohana for my next CD project photo inserts.

By the way gang...you can order CDs online at www.mele.com via T/P Ohana Member Auntie Maria.

Mahalo,
www.kaulia.com

donkaulia
Go to Top of Page

donkaulia
Lokahi

249 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  12:56:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit donkaulia's Homepage
PS...if you like, I'll save a spotlight for anybody that wants to jam Friday night at Kaneohe's Haleiwa Joes...I start at 7:30 to closing...normally my pals come in after 9 and starting jamming during open mic. I always share the stage...just like Blue Marlins at Maui.

donkaulia
Go to Top of Page

Nanahonua
Aloha

17 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  1:41:30 PM  Show Profile
How about Saturday evening (3/6/04) after Donkaulia's promo? My house is available. Come for dinner, then jam. The neighbors are very tolerant of sessions that usually go late into the night.

Vernon
Go to Top of Page

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  12:37:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
Aloha Vernon, can I come and bring my congas? Saturday night sounds great. I can't make Don's promo at Borders during the day because I work but I'll surely visit him on Friday night out at Haleiwa Joes in Kaneohe... Congratulations Don on your new CD release and I hope you all the success you desire. See all you guys later.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  10:20:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Not sure what my plans are at this point, but I'll try to make either Haleiwa Joe's or Borders. The Sat. invite sounds great. Thanks Vernon! Look forward to meeting you.

Sometimes, this web thing is so cool.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Nanahonua
Aloha

17 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  3:10:22 PM  Show Profile
OK, Saturday it is. How about around 6 p.m.? I will email my address (Hawaii Kai area). I'll have some eats and drinks and call a few others who like to play Hawaiian music as well.

Eric - If you bring your congas we might have to play some Santana.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  4:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
A big mahalo to Nanahonua (Vernon) for inviting us over to his house for fantastic music and ono food. It was a real honor to meet Irene, your daughter and friends. Thanks for letting me bring the whole clan too - wife, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, boyfriend. We all had a great time.

Eric, it was so good to see you again and hear you sing and ho`okani pila. Everyone was great. Singers, ukulele, bass, drums, guitar. I never went to a kanikapila with upright bass. That was cool! Vernon's Wai O Ke Aniani was sweet.

Thanks for everything. Saturday night was a real highlight of our trip! Much aloha and hope to see you all soon.

Ps. Sorry, no photos to share with the `ohana here. We brought the camera but had so much fun that we forgot to break it out.

Pps. Too bad Don Kauli`a could not make it out. And sorry to Eric for not passing on the message about Haleiwa Joe's being cancelled.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  02:25:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
Yes, it was a wonderful evening of singing and dancing. Formal mahalo nui s go out to Vernon and family, Andy and family, the engineer /key board guy (I'm sorry but I forgot his name) and family. The mom and daughter hula maidens (sorry but I forgot their names also) and Jim Stone, his guitar, ukulele, banjo and upright bass. Thanks for the memories.

Ps: Thanks Andy for getting those Taropatch buttons for me on such short notice.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000