Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 Free beginner uke classes in SF Monday nights
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oaklandslacker
Aloha

China
47 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  10:20:25 PM  Show Profile
Hello all. It's been a while since I've posted and it looks like my username was eaten in the meantime! New, duplicate ID merged with previous ID by Admin.

Anyway I'm writing to say that I'm teaching a free beginner ukulele class Monday nights from 7-9. It is at Kona Shores (konashores.com), a block from Haight-Ashbury.

There's no materials to buy and it's very casual, just drop on by and join in. I teach a few basic strums, a few basic chords, a few basic concepts, and then we dive right in to playing (and hopefully singing) some basic songs. Mostly the old-time Hawaiian music I love, but also modern and American songs. While the class is for those still learning the ropes in ukulele, anybody is welcome to drop by. Feel free to just sing, or watch, or strum a little guitar. I have extra ukes there, but I can't guarantee they'll be available, so I recommend bringing your own.

If you have any questions, please mail.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000