Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 OP[EN MIC @ L&L SDSKS
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  04:22:35 AM  Show Profile
Hey there SDSKS dudes, once again Sarona has given us the green light to play on any Wednesday in April. I would like to schedule it when Keith is feeling better from his flu, so we can have him sing.
So Keith, and fellow members, let me know which Weds. would be best to schedule.
Our Kealani's in O'side went very well. I will ask Kai if we can do it again.
... let me know y'all, post it here or call me at mi casa.
-slkho

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1021 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  05:57:36 AM  Show Profile
I'm in for L & L. Re Kealani's, Kai better advertise; I think the SCSKS crowd ate more than he brought in. Also, let's see if we can get them to leave the door closed. We sound better when we're not competing with motorcycles on the coast highway.
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  1:21:14 PM  Show Profile
Good points, I'll pass them on. Has anyone heard from Keith??? Has he been abducted by aliens, or carried off by big flying reptile?
-slkho

P.S. Terry, don't forget your list next time...I want to hear the other 24 songs. ha.
You were awesome!
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  2:31:58 PM  Show Profile
Anyone know how Keith got booked in the E Street Cafe? That was a great venue - big and quiet outside -- lotsa big stuffy chairs fo da okoles. Sounds bounced around good too!

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  2:32:11 PM  Show Profile
Keith is was feeling better on Sunday. He did a great job at his performance at the E Street Cafe. He starts (started?) teaching his `ukulele class this week at UCSD.

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  3:06:24 PM  Show Profile
Mika ele,
Contact E-Street Cafe in Encinitas, (there also located on the internet) they can give you details on how to be booked there.
Also, call me home...I need to talk to you.
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  7:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
hi mika`ele! send a message to nancy may <NMay @ estreetcafe.com>. i know that they 're looking for more people to play on sundays.

my voice is still pretty looow, but at least my range has opened up more than a fifth.

what's this i hear about a kanikapila coming up at dusty's?

aloha,
keith
Go to Top of Page

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1021 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  07:27:43 AM  Show Profile
Keith,
We're planning a group grope with Reid and Sarah at Dusty's, the Sat after Kevin's concert.
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  05:14:48 AM  Show Profile
quote:
what's this i hear about a kanikapila coming up at dusty's?

See group grope.

Dusty
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000