Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Florida Slack Key
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bd1
Lokahi

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  2:18:45 PM  Show Profile
I just talked to Patrick Landeza and he said If I can get 10 people together he will fly here to Orlando??? (central enough???) and put on a two day seminar! Any takers in the 'Patch? E-mail me and les do da kine!
BD1 (Doug Lorimer)

BD1

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  3:27:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
I need a excuse for a family vacation...

Patrick

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com

Edited by - hwnslacker on 04/05/2005 3:27:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  3:41:23 PM  Show Profile
Who's going to Disneyworld?
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  3:46:57 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Patrick,
How are keiki? Wife holding up??
best wishes!!
auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

Lawrence
Ha`aha`a

USA
1597 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  5:10:42 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Doug (and Patrick)

If you get hold of Bill Dudley (www.billdudley.com) he may be able to "roust up a passel of pilgrims" for a lesson or two. Bill is into folk (Contradance) and hosts a folk radio show out there in them "braakesh whauters full a pirates and such" (Tampa). He hosted George Kahumoku a year or two ago on WMNF community radio in Tampa. Tell him You are trying to organize a slack-key workshop and he may attend as well. Last I heard he may be moving up Gainesville way, but worth a try gettin him.

Mahope Kākou...
...El Lorenzo de Ondas Sonoras
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  09:45:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
All GREAT Guys! Florida sounds great! Babies are fine!

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

Turtle Song
Aloha

47 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  8:28:02 PM  Show Profile
I'll be in Tampa early next month, Mayy 2-9, keep me posted.

The seeds for the flowering of our personal peace are within our hopeful, but fragmented, selves. Reflection and silence compose the winds that nurture our simplicity that is the essence of beauty. - Frank Howell
Go to Top of Page

keoniKika
Aloha

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  02:02:20 AM  Show Profile
K-Den! Jus wen join dis forum. I stay from lower Alabama (Northwest Florida). Wen you tink dis seminar going kick-off? Orlando moa affordable den Hawaii! Mahalozzz!

"Keoni Kika"
Ki Ho'alu and Ukulele Enthusiast
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  03:14:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
We just need 10! Jetblue flies to Orlando!

Patrick

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  05:05:57 AM  Show Profile
Aloha Patrick -
What timeframe are you considering? I have a friend just slightly to the north looking for workshop...

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2005 :  04:26:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Hmm..whenever they get 10 people!

Patrick

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

Bd1
Lokahi

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2005 :  11:18:47 PM  Show Profile
Aloha all, Sorry to say I haven't been too sucessful so far.Just a couple of people. I am still trying. On a happier note I will be heading to Oahu on 4-30. My wife and kids gave me a 7 day trip for my birthday. Whee Ha!!!

BD1
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  12:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
So, Patrick... Let's say, if we get 10+ folks, would you come up to Eugene? We're not a vacation mecca like Orlando (unless you like river rafting, camping, or fly fishing, but the interest in learning slack key/ukelele is certainly here. Would you consider a whistle stop here on your way to Seattle or Portland someday? You don't have to answer this right now. Just putting a bug in your ear.

Still trying,
Maggie
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2005 :  9:57:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
HA!!! Maggie you too funny! Ofcourse!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2005 :  04:33:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Right on, Patrick! You may be fishing trout or whitewater rafting on the McKenzie River before too long! It's not the Tower of Terror, but just as exciting! We may just try abd cook up a little workshop opportunity here. I will be in touch with you about this down the road, ok?

Always plotting,
Mags

Go to Top of Page

richard
Aloha

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  8:04:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit richard's Homepage
Please count me in, too. We'll be here the rest of 2005 but have decided that we're westerners and badly miss Western mountains and people. Florida's flat in several ways, but a bit of slack key would elevate us in no time.

Richard
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000