Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 NAKED UKE e-zine
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ukejackson
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  12:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit ukejackson's Homepage
okay, keeping my web page up to date is not my forte. however, if you'd like to subscribe to my "Naked Uke" Uke Jackson e-zine, send me an email to ukejackson1 @ yahoo.com with "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

there will be pictures of naked and scantily clad women with ukes. lesbians will also like this newsletter. it's not sexist, it's sexy.

oh yeah. all e- issues (monthly) of the newsletter will contain info and pics on secret and not-so-secret ukulele places, as well as unabashed advertising on how to buy my cds.

NO ONE UNDER 18 MAY SUBSCRIBE.

a picture of a bombing raid is okay for prime time. but show a woman's soft luscious naked breast nestled between the bouts of a ukulele, and that's X rated. i did not make these rules. it's not my culture, i just live here.

people of faith -- click to www.mp3.com/Uke_Jackson and listen to "a bigger better God" for my take on religion. it's a TRULY spiritual song.

this is a free e-zine. sweet and short, just like . . . never mind.

Uke Jackson, from farmers markets to festival mainstages, from crossroads cafes to cosmopolitan cabarets

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  5:58:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi Uke Jackson,

Nekkid wimmen?!? Yawn...

I'll take a chance cause maybe you'll have something on ukes. I'll sign up.

Mahalo,

Pauline

Edited by - Pauline Leland on 08/26/2002 19:56:11
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000