Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Waihe'e Kani ka pila July 2nd?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2005 :  12:58:31 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Kevin!
Will you be burned out and too tired for Kanikapila out Waihe'e way the Saturday after Camp? I'll be on Maui through the 5th -
nc
Camp's only a month away now!!!!!!

nancy cook

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2005 :  8:31:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Kevin:

Inquiring minds also want to know if you'll be already at AMC on the 18th or still in Waihe'e to do a kanikapila that Saturday.

Maggie
Go to Top of Page

ohanabrown
Lokahi

281 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  10:43:10 PM  Show Profile
Aloha, A/ Nancy and Mahina

No i won't be burned out, come on over to waihee and maybe we could get some plumeria branches. Mahina i'll be leaving on the 18 for Molokai, while the other waihee slackers will be holding down the forth, are you coming to AMC?

Me Ke Aloha
Kevin...looking forward to seeing Terry and his wife on saturday in waihee.( may 21 )

Kevin K. Brown
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  02:00:05 AM  Show Profile
Aloha Kevin!!
Are you recovered from your long trip? Maggie's going to George's Camp, but I think we're going to hang out Sunday the 26th somewhere - or is that the day you have family obligation?
Yes, plumeria cuttings!!! Some of mine are leafing out and I have one called pink dwarf (only pink is on backside) that will be in bloom very soon.
Would you like some paperwhite narcissus bulbs? They should grow well over there, they grow well here. In catalogs they always show just for indoors, but they go crazy here and split many times. There goes my weight again! but I think I'll send them with my roommate to Kihei on his next trip home.
Camp is only one month now!!! I should see if auntie in Kula wants more irises - they do well there too.
I'm getting too too excited!!!
mahalo!!!
n

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  07:15:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Kevin:

Bummer that you'll be heading out to Molokai that day. Yes, I will be at George's workshop this time, so I will miss you). Maybe Elizabeth and I would still like to come out to Waihe'e. Any other TP'ers can come too. I think I've got room in the car for at least another person or two. I just need directions. Also, if you aren't too busy getting ready for AMC, Keith was planning a kanikapila on the 17th (late that afternoon or eve) at his place before he heads out to AMC, I think . We fly in earlier that day (hopefully there won't be any delays) and plan to be there. He was going to post more info as the time gets closer. Maybe we can all get together then, if it's not too hectic for you. When are you returning from AMC? Are you coming to the Slack Key Fest on the 26th?

A hui hou,
Maggie
Go to Top of Page

ohanabrown
Lokahi

281 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  08:17:05 AM  Show Profile
Aloha, Mahina

I'm sorry too that i won't be in waihee, I'll pass the word on to the others, to bring out extra chairs on that saturday. They'll be just as excited as you'll be, it's always great to have others joining the "waihee ohana ki ho'alu crew". It's open to all....any one visiting, any TP, any first timers to maui, waihee is open to everyone, ( Saturdays, from 11am until the sun goes down or water sprinkler comes on which ever comes first.)

I'll be back on Maui the 25th, we'll be playing at the M.A.C.C. on the 26th for the slackkey festival. It would be nice for a get together with everyone before we all go our separate ways. We'll wait until keith gives the word.

Aunty, i remember you telling me ...it's only a month away....then you said it's only a week away ...then you said... see you in a few days,( thats when we were planning our tour,) now it's the AMC, we need to do everything and anything that time will allow us, because the week will fly by, and next thing we know we're back home remembering all the fun and goodtimes we all had.

Mahalo again everyone for such a wonderful time you gave and shared with us on the tour. It's our turn to give back....see you all at the AMC, Those that are going to georges, you'll have just as much fun. we'll miss you but, we'll see you all at the slack key festival. Keep Safe! see you on Molokai and Maui.

Me Ke Aloha
Kevin.....get the cocoa's ready!

Kevin K. Brown
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  12:58:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Kevin:

At least we'll see you at the Slack Key Festival! Hopefully, we can all try and get together (post festival) before going our own separate ways, like you said. Thanks for the invitation to waihee too! Looking forward to meeting whoever happens to be there! Have fun at AMC, and hope to connect with you before leaving Maui!

A hui hou,
Mahina
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  2:05:50 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Kevin -
Kiwini and I will be back mid-October for Ohana reunion. He's from Kauai, but reunion is on Maui this time and Auntie Bea Dadez is on the committee.
I leave LAX in 4 weeks - stopping in Honolulu - haven't been there since 1978.
Then I'm coming in on the same flight as Big Dog and Jean and friends! so I'll be there to greet you when you get to Camp. All of a sudden, it's almost here!!
Are you going to bring 'Ikaika and Ka'ena? I hope to see 'Ikaika when I get back to Maui. Maybe I'll be able to play his songs by then.
Mahalo nui loa!!!
I can't wait!!
No forget the cocoa.....
auntie n

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000