Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Kanikapila / Potluck - Carlsbad -- Jun 4th
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bbenzel
Lokahi

USA
130 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2005 :  1:17:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit bbenzel's Homepage
Aloha again,

This one is at our house, starting about 1PM. We've got plenty of good beer -- would appreciate peoples getting in touch to let us know who is coming and what, if anything, you plan to bring -- so far we've got confirmation from Dusty & Sheila, Ken and Auntie Nancy. Also have some homebrewers planning to come so this should be a good one.

Email for directions if you need 'em.

Bill

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2005 :  11:02:16 AM  Show Profile
OK -
I'm still bringing dessert... or?
And Rik, may I borrow an old strap? Buffalo Bros still hasn't gotten in the ones I wanted to see. And does anyone want paperwhite narcissus bulbs? I have lots.
Anyone have a Simplified Tab for Radio Hula that they'd be willing to share?
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! It's the last time before Camp. Gotta hear all about everyone's recent trips to the Islands too - bring pix!!
Mahalo!!
n

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2005 :  1:19:06 PM  Show Profile
Yes Nancy, you can borrow a strap. I thought you had one by now? Also, I have R-Hula I can share.
See you Sat.
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2005 :  2:18:43 PM  Show Profile
WooHoo!!
Thanks!!! I keep looking for a cool girlie strap.... no can find.... even went to Buff Bros! Thanks for everything. You bring pretty wife w/ you??
Been too long Bro'!!
see y'all
n

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

bbenzel
Lokahi

USA
130 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  11:55:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit bbenzel's Homepage
Aloha Nancy,

Bring narcissus bulbs too -- they'll find new homes for sure.

I've been workin' on Radio Hula too -- just experimenting with my own thing -- it's pretty raw but if you get enough beer and Tequila in me I might give it a shot.

Bill
Go to Top of Page

bbenzel
Lokahi

USA
130 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  11:58:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit bbenzel's Homepage
Hey Rick, you bring a coupla dem nice gourds with you too -- might find a coupla customers sittin' 'round my place tomorrow.

Bill
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  05:26:46 AM  Show Profile
Mahalo to Vicki and Bill for hosting a fine kanikapila!! It's good to see rik and donna back from super hawai'i vacation with lots of stories. Good to see Sheila and Dusty and talk about going to Camp. Keniki - good history lessons from old Hawai'i!! - hey, next time, bring your guitar! It was wonderful to meet Mona and son Michael. Mona danced hula and sang to Lahainaluna, her alma mater. And Michael has more wonderful old stories to tell.... Hmm - don't remember all the other nice and interesting guests' names... We missed Keith and hope he ran with abandon across the finish across the finish line to the San Diego marathon.
Thanks for inviting us to come back again - when the June Gloom has left us so we can Talk more Story, Sample more home brews, and of course, Kanikapila!!
Maholo!!
auntie n

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  09:37:58 AM  Show Profile
Aloha & Mahalo to Bll & Vic for a wonderful kanikapila.
Had a great time, and enjoyed all the wonderful, music, company, and of course the food.
-slkho
p.s. Loved your version of R-Hula Bill
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2005 :  3:21:08 PM  Show Profile
Sad to be out of town again. But this time it was to participate in the World Military Sailing Championships in France. Team USA took the Gold, Germany the silver, and France the Bronze. Now I am in Arizona. This fun and earning a living are eating into my playing time.

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2005 :  3:50:11 PM  Show Profile
Aloha!
Sorry to miss you at Bill's. Solution: Retire. I can recommend it fully!!
Maybe see you later in the summer.
n

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  08:12:43 AM  Show Profile
SIGH!...will ever see you around Michael???? We have to get you & Craig out more often. We miss your music.
-slkho
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000