Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 George Kuo email??
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fran Guidry
Ha`aha`a

USA
1579 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  8:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fran Guidry's Homepage
I'd like to get another copy of "Waialae Jammin'" and I hope George Kuo can provide it. I found two George Kuo phone numbers and email addresses, then it occurred to me that someone who hangs around dis place might be able to steer me right.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Fran

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  09:52:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Hi Fran,

Last May, George Kuo emailed me a very supportive and enthusiastic message when he found out about TaroPatch.net. Since he is working full time and playing music, he had reservations about sharing his email because he feared people might get the wrong idea if he did not have time to reply to inquiries and correspondences.

I'll forward your request to him along with my own because I would love a copy of "Waialae Jammin'" too.

Aloha,
Andy
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2002 :  8:46:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message

HA!!! Fran..I have 200 of them in my livingroom from the last tour!!! Let me know how many you need!!

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com

Patrick Landeza
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000