Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Kanikapila La Honda 9/18, 12pm ~ Aloha in the Rdwd
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karen shaff
Akahai

53 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  05:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit karen shaff's Homepage
Just a reminder to those who want to jam before Aloha in the Redwoods we'll have a sweet spot picked out beneath the redwoods for a great kanikapila.

Sunday Sept. 18 La Honda Gardens, 8865 La Honda Road, La Honda CA 94020

Kanikapila ~ noon
Bwop and the Wing Ohana Band ~ 2 pm
Ledward Kaapana ~ 3 pm

Tickets & info. http://www.karenshaff.com/aloha05

Same spot as last year, if you were there, you know it was sweet!

See you there.

Karen

karen shaff
Akahai

53 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  7:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit karen shaff's Homepage
Aloha!

Just letting everyone know I have the tickets now in hand for Aloha in the Redwoods Sept. 18 event with Led Kaapana as our headliner!

I will try my best to get the tickets to the ticket sales locations by this weekend, but please call ahead to be sure ~ especially if you have to drive a ways to get them.

You can always download the ticket order form and mail it in if you prefer. Instructions are on the form at http://www.karenshaff.com/aloha05/aloha05_ticketorder.pdf

Mahalo...see you there beneath the redwoods, ukuleles & guitars singing through the trees ...

Karen
Go to Top of Page

karen shaff
Akahai

53 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  8:11:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit karen shaff's Homepage
Aloha,

We have a new addition to Aloha in the Redwoods:

Hiram Bell will play ukulele at 1:45 PM before BWOP & the Wing Ohana Band.

Last we spoke he planned to join in the kanikapila too...

Hope lots of you are planning to come and jam beneath the redwoods while we set up!

Also - we will have not only kalua pork plate lunch, but ONO chicken plate lunches as well.

As for vegetarian meals, hmm...maybe bring something you like to eat! Most of the food is donated by Ono Hawaiian Grill of Half Moon Bay.

Raffle tickets and auction items will be for sale, as well as Dancing Cat's CD's (various artists) and T-shirts - ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT LA HONDA EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION - for music & educational enrichment at La Honda Elementary School. Without these fundraising efforts, our school would not have a music program (imagine that...!)

Mahalo...see you there.

Karen
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000