Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 December Manhattan Beach
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2006 :  4:58:10 PM  Show Profile
ooooohhh
shucks I missed it

Sunny Kohala was my alternative. It would have been fun.
Go Nancy -- I assume you played/sang Kalo Man and everyone joined in?

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2006 :  06:26:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Pua Kai!

Finally got back from our trip after some delays and finally had time to get on TP to find these great photos! Thanks for hosting such a great gathering! It was great to see you again, meet Rik and Kiwini (finally) plus Donna and Haunani, see Dusty and Sbeila again, meet Uncle Chuck and Yolanda, and hear the nahenahe sounds from Doug's guitar. What a terrific and talented group of folks! My sis and hubby George had a terrific time too. I hope to be able to get together again soon. Happy New Year to you all, and thank you everyone for making my trip down to LA one of the best and most memorable ones ever.

A hui hou,
Mahina M
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2006 :  09:12:54 AM  Show Profile
Aloha Mags!! Glad you made it back safely. Next time Nancy's car won't be stolen and you'll have more time to go to local spots to hear Uncle Henry Kamae, and folks in Huntington Beach!
Looking forward to seeing H.O.T. this Sunday - anyone around Manhattan Beach or South Bay for kani ka pila between workshop and concert or after concert??
n
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2006 :  09:33:24 AM  Show Profile
How about travel south this WE. Mebee sked a kanikapila?

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2006 :  10:44:19 AM  Show Profile
Hi Mike!
Busy Sunday with Keoki, Herb and Daniel - workshop 11:30, concert 4:30, H.O.T coming in town; also friend of Donnas coming up from SD...
Are you talking Saturday?
n
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2006 :  2:05:30 PM  Show Profile
H.O.T. in San Diego area?
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2006 :  2:15:48 PM  Show Profile
H.O.T coming into LAX in AM, workshop at Dietz Bros 11:30. Concert in Torrance at 4:30. He has business in Huntington Beach 'til Wednesday - leaving Thursday - anyone know what's happening at Island Bazaar Tuesday night?
n
Go to Top of Page

HeartOTexas
Akahai

55 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  07:03:03 AM  Show Profile
I'm looking forward to meeting as many TP'ers as I can in the few days I'm there. On my schedule, Monday is open in the afternoon/evening, and Tues/Wed are open after about 5 or 5:30 pm local time. I'll have wheels to get wherever there is music and friends. Bringing my uke instead of the guitar this trip, but my first love is ki ho 'alu. Still a beginner at both.

Mahalo to Nancy for helping with the details.

Frank
Deep in the Heart of Texas
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  07:12:46 AM  Show Profile
OOoops - brain went holo holo -
I'll pick you up on Wednesday and we'll truck on down to Oceanside so you indeed will be able to meet the southern contingency of SCSKS folks - also, will check on Island Bazaar for Tuesday night - that's right there in Huntington Beach. You will have my guitar Wednesday night and your uke is what will be more fun Tuesday. Will finalize details Sunday.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000