Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Share-A-Link
 Great Hawaiian Music Page!!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ManaKapu
Aloha

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2002 :  10:35:29 AM  Show Profile
This is a great site for learning about Hawaiian culture through music! It gives translations to many many songs and gives insight to the lyrics.
Check it out!

www.huapala.org

Aloha
Danno

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2002 :  2:41:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
aloha e danno,

yes, it's a great site! i get withdrawal when they occasionally go off the air...

check out the great links brah andy gives us. from "home", go to "links". you'll get a page of musicians. up near the top, though, in too-small font, is a link to "general". huapala is there, along with some other sites i live and die by.

aloha no,
keith

ps, you're going to love led. try not to have anything important to do the next day, sometimes led doesn't like to stop.

Keith
Go to Top of Page

ManaKapu
Aloha

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2002 :  4:33:01 PM  Show Profile
Mahalo Marzullo,

I totally missed those links! You're right that general is pretty small. Mahalo also for the info on Led I'll make sure to get a good night sleep the night before.

Aloha-

Danno
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000