Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Looking for a Guitar Player
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pochoman
Aloha

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2006 :  10:57:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit pochoman's Homepage
Aloha Gang,
I am in need of a guitar player/vocalist for a Hawaiian band that has been playing in the Bay Area for the past 6 years. Unfortunately, the guitarist that has been with my band for the last year, has decided to move on, so I am looking to fill this position quickly.
Our repetoire is extensively traditional and contemporary Hawaiian music. I play 8 string ukulele and sing, and our female vocalist is extraordinary.
We have a very aggressive Jan-Jun 2006 schedule at the San Jose and Palo Alto Hukilaus so I'm looking for someone that will be able to commit to a 2 hour practice on either Wednesday or Thursday nights, 3 hour gigs on Saturday and Friday nights at a minimum, is able to pa'ani a little but play rythm exceptionally, either knows or would like to learn Hawaiian music, and someone that is willing to contribute to the arrangements we put out.
I have equipment (head, spearkers, monitors, stands, etc.) but it would be good if anyone interested had their own mic.
Call me at 408-592-7146 or email me at demotta @ sbcglobal.net. if you would be interested in talking or jamming.

Aloha for now,
Bruddah Derrick
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000