Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 Interesting Customer Support at Bushman
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Boost
Aloha

12 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  6:28:56 PM  Show Profile
dude, sorry to hear about your situation.. you should check out the Pono line.. I got a Tenor (KOA w/pickup) on the way to me..its already in the mail. I should get it by next week. I got it thru musicguymic, he sent it out the day after I paypal'ed. He gets them directly from John K. at Ko'olau, who sets up each Pono that leaves their hands.
Go to Top of Page

deloway
Aloha

5 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2006 :  5:59:51 PM  Show Profile
I didn't encounter any problems with John Hall at all. I originally ordered a Bushman Jenny Tenor and when I got it, I found small crack on one side. It could only be seen at an angle in good light.

Anyway, I immediately called Bushman Music Works and both Warren and John were very helpful in resolving the problem. John even offered to upgrade me to a Tenor Florentine Cutaway, which I went for. He told me that he would pick out a really nice one and when I got it, I couldn't be more happier. It's a beautiful instrument with excellent intonation. It even sounds better than my Kamaka.
Go to Top of Page

slackkeymike
Lokahi

440 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  6:57:58 PM  Show Profile
Right...but how did that cracked uke get out of John's facility? He claims to inspect and set everyone. I just do not get it..
mike

Aloha, Mike
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000