Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Anyone is LA or MS
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tricia
Aloha

2 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  3:23:24 PM  Show Profile
Post-Katrina transplant in New Orleans area who is desperate to find other polynesian musicans or dancers. If you know of anyone from Biloxi to Baton Rouge please call or e-mail me. Mahalo!
Tricia
702-544-6129
tpfiscus @ cox.net

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  06:38:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
Tricia

You have a Las Vegas area code of 702. If you are in this area give me a call. Go to www.ianui.com for "Contact" information. Also having a Kanikapila in Henderson on 4/22. If you would like to attend please e-mail and I'll send you info.
Go to Top of Page

Tricia
Aloha

2 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  11:19:22 AM  Show Profile
Ianui, Thanks for your reply. I haven't changed my cell phone area code yet because I just moved from Henderson to New Orleans and that is why I am missing my halau and other hawaiian performers! I really enjoyed the polynesian community in LV and the opportunity to keep learning dance, music and culture. My husband and I own a construction business and we decided to relocate to New Orleans after the storm for business reasons. I'm hoping to patch together a network of dancers/musicians here so I don't have to give up my hobby!
Go to Top of Page

ArtSap
Lokahi

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  1:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit ArtSap's Homepage  Send ArtSap a Yahoo! Message
Tricia, you can check this listing of hula halau for any that might be in your area:
http://www.mele.com/resources/hula.html

Art
SF Bay Area, CA / Mililani, HI
"The real music comes from within you - not from the instrument"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000