Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Da Kine Music Gear
 technical assist?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  08:42:42 AM  Show Profile
Julie Dahrlingggg !!!

I really miss everyone here at TaroPatch. I'm doing the Boeing thing outta downtown San Jose, and there's mucho travel involved. I'm really limited on when I can get to your side of the hill sometimes.

Are you and other TP'ers still going to Uke Nights at Bocces? I'm making it a point to go a couple of times this summer.

If nothing else, sometimes I log on to keep my direction. I was in Cleveland last week for a week. (a week is too long in Cleveland, just sayin, that's all) I surfed TaroPatch at 11pm from my hotel. That little bit of interaction made all the difference. I went to my last meeting of the week more concerned if I was gonna put the Elixir Nanowebs back on, or stick with the D'addarios.........anyway.....my thoughts had nothing to do with the impending meeting....and that's a very good thing.

Much aloha to you

Mike

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000