Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Thinking of Beth
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  10:12:00 AM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
One of our lovely hosts for the Sunday Kanikapila at the Perfect Blend Coffee House has suffered a devastating loss. Beth's son lost his life in a tragic accident at the lake this past weekend. I would like to dedicate this Sunday's Kanikapila to Beth and her family and I hope that those of you who will not be able to attend,will join me in thinking of Beth and her family as they try to deal with the grief of losing a child. Mahalo, Jerry

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  11:24:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Hi Jerry,

Although I do not know Beth, I am so sorry to hear of her tragic loss. All part of the extended taropatch `ohana. Please send prayers, condolences and aloha.

Wishing you guys a very supportive and aloha-filled kanikapila.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

ArtSap
Lokahi

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  12:51:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit ArtSap's Homepage  Send ArtSap a Yahoo! Message
Jerry, that's terrible news! My heart goes out to her. Please send condolences and prayers to Beth and her ohana...

Art
SF Bay Area, CA / Mililani, HI
"The real music comes from within you - not from the instrument"
Go to Top of Page

PearlCityBoy
Lokahi

USA
432 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  6:45:40 PM  Show Profile
Jerry, I'm so sorry to hear about the tragedy. Please send our deepest sympathy and aloha to Beth and her family.

Doug
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000