Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Seattle-area kani, part elua
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2006 :  7:08:37 PM  Show Profile
Gonna shift the 4th-Saturday remindahs & wotnot to a separate place---da odder one gettin' kinda unwieldy! So here be yer official remindah for next Saturday (26th), 3pm, my hale...usual stuffs.

Also 1st warning that the 4th Sat next mont' (Sep 23) will start later---4:30---so we can all go to Mark's workshops at Dusty Strings.

--Jean S

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2006 :  06:12:49 AM  Show Profile
Are you going to have 2nd Saturday in November?
Go to Top of Page

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2006 :  7:52:51 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Pua Kai

Are you going to have 2nd Saturday in November?

Yup---prolly not 4th, though, unless some serious begging is done <G>. Dat comes Thanksgiving weekend (same problem wid Dec & Christmas,too, but I am eminently bribable)

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page

Hilinai
Akahai

USA
88 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  04:24:24 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jean,

Sorry for the long long absence, I have been around the world two times since I last saw you all and I'm now sitting in Manila.

thanks again for the wonderful piece you lovingly wrote for my place. I hope we can all put words on it some time soon.

I hope to be home for the 26th get together at your place, thats the plan anyway.

My Luau is now planned for Sept 17th, I think thats a Sunday - it accomodates Kory's schedule too. I will formalize soon. Its actually not going to be a full on (pig in the ground) luau since I've been soooooo busy with work. Or maybe you guys can come help and maybe we can pull it off?

see you all on the 26th.

Aloha from Manila!!!!

Hili
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  10:39:01 AM  Show Profile
Yay!!! I'll be there 2nd Saturday in November. Mahalo! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
nancy
Go to Top of Page

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  7:03:48 PM  Show Profile
[quote]Originally posted by Hilinai

Hi Jean,

Sorry for the long long absence, I have been around the world two times since I last saw you all and I'm now sitting in Manila.

The very thought makes my head spin---slow down, boy!

thanks again for the wonderful piece you lovingly wrote for my place. I hope we can all put words on it some time soon.

Dey be lurkin' somewhere in yer email

My Luau is now planned for Sept 17th, I think thats a Sunday - it accomodates Kory's schedule too. I will formalize soon. Its actually not going to be a full on (pig in the ground) luau since I've been soooooo busy with work. Or maybe you guys can come help and maybe we can pull it off?

I put'm on my calendar---and willing to help, too. Hope to see you Sat & we'll work it out :-)

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page

dr. cookie
Lokahi

USA
299 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  8:08:03 PM  Show Profile
Jean, et al: I'm looking forward to Saturday...it's been a little too crazy on the cookie-world lately. I haven't been around the world, but I did go to Auburn twice and then Portland recently...how's that for exciting?!

Hili: Get home safe and ready to play & sing . . . and let me know how I can help you with the luau.

Don

Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  2:49:52 PM  Show Profile
I'll try for Saturday also. I just got back from PSGW Jam Camp. Tired fingers, plenty tunes! Plenty ukuleles there also. I gotta work Saturday (the joys of self-employment), but will try to see you guys after. Kory
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  07:38:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
Have a lovely time, all y'all; we can't make it (again) - got a hula gig in Tulalip that afternoon.
Go to Top of Page

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  2:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage
neeej, thumb, dr.C and the Seattle gang,
Have a great time, wish I could be there, too!
But I get to go sing at a luau and eat some pig, so next best thing.
Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page

Hilinai
Akahai

USA
88 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  7:16:04 PM  Show Profile
Aloha,

As it turns out I have to extend here in Manila till next thursday, auwe!!!

I am so bummed that I played my Manila Uke for hours today - no work, no nothing but very very sad ukulele.

I hope to see you all next time and at my place on the 17th.

Jesse - long time no hear, and thanks for sending my your CD - it is great! - I have been using it to learn the songs you have recorded. Mahalo again. Hey can you make my Luau on the 17th?? Sleep over - no problem.

A hui hoi

Aloha,
Hili
Go to Top of Page

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2006 :  05:33:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage
E Hilinai,
I'll see whether I can get a "kitchen pass." Sounds like good fun.
Mahalo,
Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page

dr. cookie
Lokahi

USA
299 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2006 :  8:47:01 PM  Show Profile
Good fun once again! Thanks Jean . . . you're the best!

E Hili come home . . . we miss you!

Jesse: It'd be great to see you on the 17th!

Don
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  03:27:55 AM  Show Profile
Jack has the 17th on the calendar, too. See you guys then. Thanks again, Neeej, for your hospitality and kindness. Kory
Go to Top of Page

Mark
Ha`aha`a

USA
1628 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  08:10:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage
quote:
Also 1st warning that the 4th Sat next mont' (Sep 23) will start later---4:30---so we can all go to Mark's workshops at Dusty Strings.

.... and so I can come eat all your food, drink all your beer, and play tunes with y'all.

A hui hou!
Mark
Go to Top of Page

Rich_Smith
Lokahi

USA
242 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  09:50:33 AM  Show Profile
We are counting on it with much anticipation! Rich

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

quote:

.... and so I can come eat all your food, drink all your beer, and play tunes with y'all.

A hui hou!
Mark

Rich Smith
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000