Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Rising from the ashes... Ho`olohe Hou!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hwnmusiclives
`Olu`olu

USA
580 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  03:35:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnmusiclives's Homepage
No need for anymore "aloha to Hwnmusiclives" posts. No more talk about worrisome legal entanglements. Problem solved. Check it out:

www.hoolohehou.com

Thanks to everyone who wrestled with the issues with me. This new arrangement is best for everyone and was the result of pure serendipity.

Join me for the history of Hawaiian music and its musicians at Ho`olohe Hou at www.hoolohehou.org.

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  03:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Excellent! Glad to hear that your program is back. Aloha to Haole Jack (who is a member here and not really named Jack.)

Andy
Go to Top of Page

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  09:55:00 AM  Show Profile
Aloha Bill,
That is great news, indeed! If the old podcast's are any indication of what will be in the new shows, then we are all in for a treat.

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
haunts me sleeping and waking."
Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  10:14:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
We are so pleased to have Bill and his Ho" olohe Hoe in our line up. Not only is having such an extensive collection of Hawaiian music awesome but Mr Bill has the knowledege that goes along with every song.

The lead in to Bill's program is the distinguished Gary Haleamau and his lovely wife Shelldean who will be on from 9:00Am to 9:30AM.

Programming now in production will complete Sunday as a great Kanikapila day on 50th State Radio

Come join us on fun radio

Edited by - Ianui on 08/04/2007 10:21:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  1:37:50 PM  Show Profile
'Twas meant to be. Yahoo!

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2007 :  09:15:45 AM  Show Profile
Don,
YOU DA MAN!

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000