Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 taropatch.net plugged by AG online
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ukejackson
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  5:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit ukejackson's Homepage
hi, i just got my first "acoustic guitar wire" an email newsletter from "acoustic guitar" magazine, and they give this site a real nice plug.

Uke Jackson, from farmers markets to festival mainstages, from crossroads cafes to cosmopolitan cabarets

ukejackson
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  5:23:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit ukejackson's Homepage
forgot to say -- no mention of the uke. but still a nice mention. congrats, Andy.

Uke Jackson, from farmers markets to festival mainstages, from crossroads cafes to cosmopolitan cabarets
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  5:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
This same blurb also appears in the February issue of Acoustic Guitar magazine itself. See the related discussion at:

http://www.taropatch.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=557

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.

Edited by - cpatch on 01/08/2003 5:40:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  6:14:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Hey ukejackson,

Thanks for the headsup on the "acoustic guitar wire". I didn't know about the electronic newletter. No mention of the uke?!?! Blasphemy!

Happy New Year!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  7:29:27 PM  Show Profile
Humph! I didn't get one. I'm checking w/the web editor.

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  12:16:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Here's a link to the acoustic guitar wire: http://www.acousticguitar.com/wire_archive/agw17.html

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000