Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Kani Ka Pila in Wine Country
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Elaine
Akahai

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  9:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elaine's Homepage
Napa Valley Flea Jumpers will be strumming and singing Sunday, Sept. 23 from 4 - 7 in St.Helena. We'd love to see some new faces (not that we're tired of the old ones). It's crush and the valley smells loverly. Let me know via this forum if you'd like to join us and I'll give you directions. Julie and Larry....it would be great if you could make it. I make a mean Margarita.

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2007 :  7:19:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi Elaine,

Thanks for the invitation. But we just got back from a harrowing trip to Hollywood to watch our son Corey graduate from the Musicians Institute, and we've had such a rough time that both of us are coming down with bad colds.

Wow, Hollywood is just about the sleaziest, nastiest, ugliest, dirtiest town I've visited in a long time. Sirens, fights, horn honking, beggars, slimeballs, and homeless people sleeping on the church steps, etc.... And the prices set us back bigtime! Glad to be back home sleeping in my own bed.

I hope you have a great kanikapila, and regret not being able to make it.

Aloha, Julie
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000