Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Just wanted to say Thank You...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kealiiblaisdell
Akahai

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  10:35:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit kealiiblaisdell's Homepage  Click to see kealiiblaisdell's MSN Messenger address
Aloha everyone, its been hard, but I havent fully recovered yet. I still have long term memory issues, but over all, my health is a-ok. I am currently living back home in Haiku, Maui...and I just wanted to tell everyone thank you very much for your generous support. It really means alot to me and I am deeply grateful for your kindness.
I have started on a third CD and it will be released in Dec. of this year, and it will be dedicated to all of you...

Again, thank you so much and God Bless!

Keali`i

Edited by - kealiiblaisdell on 10/07/2007 10:36:06 AM

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  11:20:17 AM  Show Profile
Aloha, Keali`i. Paul and I are very happy that you are on the mend. The human body can heal itself of many serious problems, and I am certain that you, your wife and your medical support folks will work hard to that end.

God bless you and your `ohana.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  12:14:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
Aloha nui e Keali'i! 'A'ole pilikia. We've always been thinking of you. I've been trying to call you, but your phone has always been off. Maybe I'll try you again some time soon. Until then, ke akua pu.

Me ke aloha pumehana,
'Alika

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2007 :  01:19:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Aloha Keali'i, Thank you for posting. I been thinking about you lately. I been trying to get in touch with you and call you but it seems that your phone is always off. Maybe I will try calling you again some time soon. I am so glad that you are on the mend. Can't wait to get your third CD! Take care and God bless. Did you get my emails that I sent?

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000