Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Announcements, Feedback, Suggestions
 300+ registered members
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  12:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Aloha all,

Just wanted to point out that as of last Friday, our online `ohana exceeded 300 registered members, representing 35 US states, Australia, Canada, Japan, Spain, and the United Kingdom.

In my opinion, 300+ members is a real milestone because I never dreamed of having so many members here. For that I thank you all.

I'll also take this opportunity to invite the 126 members who have not yet posted to come and post! And to those who have posted, mahalo for making this a diverse and interesting place to hang out.

Aloha!

Andy

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  01:10:27 AM  Show Profile
Andy,

Thanks for providing this site.

Aloha,

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  01:15:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Woohoo! Way to go Andy...a family of 300 is a pretty impressive accomplishment. You should get some rest now.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

ongchua
Akahai

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  01:36:30 AM  Show Profile
As with Pauline, I feel it's you who we really have to thank, Andy, for having created a place where this family can come together. When I decided that I wanted to learn ki ho'alu, I was clueless as to where to start finding resources and other people who shared my interest (besides folks on the islands). TaroPatch.net has become my one-stop for ki ho'alu education, advice, great company, shopping and more.

Mahalo nui loa!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000