Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 AMC: Two seats available on our 6/26 plane
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PuaLynn
Lokahi

USA
120 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  09:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure where to post this, but:
We have chartered a plane with George's Avaiation to fly us from Moloka'i to Honolulu at the end of extended Beamer camp, Sunday, 6/26/05. Plane holds eight. We have six. Total price to be divided is about $608. (I'm waiting for their final quote). Plane will leave Moloka'i at 10:30.

Details: each passenger plus his/her gear not to exceed 220 pounds, on average. They say "40 pounds of gear for 180 pound person". If we have too much stuff, it travels by next plane they send.

Plane to Moloka'i is already full. Return passengers include:
Kathy and Kai from Stockton
Lynn (me)
Angela (1/2 of the German Gemini Girls)
Eva and her grandaughter (Grass Valley Eva)

So ..two out there can join us for a great trip. Last year, George's saved the day when Island Air ran out of planes. It was awesome flying into Honolulu at 10pm with those twinkling city lights. Now, I alway try to fly small planes when going inter-island. No big security deal, get there 1/2 hour before trip, great low flying views of the islands and always interesting people on board. Only downside is they ask you how much you weigh.

If interested, you can email me and we can go from there.

Me ke aloha,
Lynn

Tommy
Akahai

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  11:48:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha e Lynn,
I'm scheduled to leave Moloka`i on Island Air on Sat. 6/25, but we both know that means very little. George's flight sounds exciting, maybe I'll join you next year. I hope we can hang out after camp breaks. I'm going to spend Friday night at the Moloka`i Hotel. Can't wait to see you guys!
A hui ho,
Tommy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000