Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Heads up on AMC store tank top sizing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PuaLynn
Lokahi

USA
120 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  08:18:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got my woman's medium tank top from the AMC store .. supposed to be 40" but more like 33"-34" when measured. Called Cafe Presse and got a "duh" type of answer. So, be careful when ordering a tank. And, apologies in advance for the skimpy look I'll be sporting in February. Not a pretty site but I love the whale graphic.

Me ke aloha,
Lynn

Edited by - PuaLynn on 01/19/2006 08:19:25 AM

islandboo
Lokahi

USA
237 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  10:40:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow - I never even checked the size chart, just got my usual XL (sigh). That chart is insanely inaccurate. CafePress does allow returns and exchanges, and to be honest, their shipping is pretty quick. If you were to order a new tank then return the tiny one (rather than do it as an exchange) you would most likely get it in time for Camp. You'd be out the shipping cost, but it would probably worth it to be comfortable in the tank (and it's SO cute!).

A hui hou!

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Karl Monetti
`Olu`olu

USA
756 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  11:28:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Karl Monetti's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Don't need a tank top, but, any room left for the february camp?

Karl
Frozen North
Go to Top of Page

Mark
Ha`aha`a

USA
1628 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  11:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Don't need a tank top, but, any room left for the february camp?

As a matter of fact, yes. Please join us -- it'll be warm, whales will be leaping about, and apparently there will be scantily clad women running around in very tight tank tops...

Lynn -- there is a 30 day return policy at cafe press.

cheers,

Mark
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  8:48:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yikes, those scantily clad ladies won't include me! I can barely get one arm into the Medium tank! So I'll just return mine and get a mu'umu'u instead. Did love that whale though...
Julie
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000