Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Aloha Music Camp Dates - 2007
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mark
Ha`aha`a

USA
1628 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  3:29:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha kakou -

I am happy to announce the dates for the Aloha Music Camps in 2007.

February 4-10. We'll have our second "Winter Whale Camp" at beuatiful Kaupoa Beach. Study slack key, `ukulele, hula and more while watching the humpback whales playing offshore.

June 24 - 30. Many of you have requested it, and so I am happy to say that our June camp will be one week later in 2007. Good for teachers, good for travel, and good for you guys who want to come to two camps in a row.

And here's even better news: we were able to keep our prices the same as June 2006 for both camps!

We have not finalized our staff for the camps. I'll be posting more info and registration forms on the website soon. And watch for more good news soon.

Start booking your flights now!

me ke aloha,
Kailana

Edited by - Mark on 05/26/2006 09:16:59 AM

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2006 :  7:09:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whee!!! Now that yer camp-date-moving muscles are toned up, how 'bout moving future Febs to one week later too <EG> Dis ol' bat wants to have her cake & eat it too---both AMC and RainyCamp.

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page

Mark
Ha`aha`a

USA
1628 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2006 :  09:16:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
how 'bout moving future Febs to one week later too

What, and miss my anniversary????
Go to Top of Page

Mark
Ha`aha`a

USA
1628 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2006 :  2:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Announcing our new "Share the Aloha" program.

If you've been to the Aloha Music Camp, you know what a wonderful experience it is. Here's you chance to share it with a good friend, and save a few bucks at the same time. It's very simple: let us know the name of your pal - when she or he registers, we'll deduct 10% off of your camp fees. That's 2 discounts for couples if you bring along another couple of pals.

Everyone wins!

The offer is good for both camps in 2007.

(Small print disclaimer - we'll deduct 10% of your camp fees from the balance due at the time of the second payment. Only returning Aloha Camp `ohana are eligible. Only 1 discount per person. Sorry, you can't get in free if ten of your friends show up. Mahalo.)

As of today online registration for the February Camp is live.

A hui hou!

Kailana
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000