Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Herb Ohta, Jr, 'uke workshops, Sacto and San Jose
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lynn
Lokahi

289 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  09:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit lynn's Homepage  Send lynn a Yahoo! Message
I just sent this out to the folks on my Hawaiian Events list and posted it on my myspace blog and calendar, but wanted to share it with you all as well!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aloha kakou!

Multiple Na Hoku Hano Hano and Hawai`i Music Award nominee and winner and current (preliminary) Grammy nominee Herb Ohta, Jr. will be in Sacramento and San Jose in January 2007 conducting ukulele workshops (and both group and private lessons, in San Jose!).

Son of Ohta-san, the world-renowned master of the ukulele, Herb (a master in his own right, and teacher of such talented artists as Brittni Paiva), will be conducting workshops for both beginning and intermediate ukulele players. (A friend of mine in Japan has participated in Herb’s ukulele workshops there several times, and has nothing but the highest regard for both him and his teaching style – as does Brittni and all of the other musicians I've spoken with who have studied under him.)

Herb is just coming off several months’ worth of successful touring and teaching workshops on both the mainland and in Japan, as well as teaching at the week long Kahumoku Ohana workshops on the Big Island, and should be well rested and anxious to share his knowledge with you by next month! So don't miss this opportunity to study with one of Hawai`i’s best - reserve your space now! (Reserve before December 31 and receive the early bird discount. Makes a great holiday gift!)

For details, please go to this link: http://www.geocities.com/ukuleleworkshops/

Malama pono!

Lynn
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000