Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 coming to hawaii
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enginejoe74
Aloha

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2003 :  1:44:21 PM  Show Profile
hello looking for blugrass and folk players in oahou ,ill be stationed at pearl harbor hoping to find some people to jam with a babtist church to take the family .so if any one can help give me a post or send me an email.thank you and god bless

Konabob
`Olu`olu

USA
928 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2003 :  6:07:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Konabob's Homepage  Send Konabob an AOL message
Joe,
Check out Carol Wright's web site.
http://www.wrightforyou.com/bgcalendar.html

There are some bluegrass people on Oahu.
Aloha,
-Konabob
Go to Top of Page

David
Akahai

92 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2003 :  11:59:47 PM  Show Profile  Send David an ICQ Message
Thanks for the link Konabob! Enginejoe, hope you hook up with some good pickers. Be sure to check out slack key performers, and Hawaiian slide as well. You're going to have a great time.

Aloha
Go to Top of Page

enginejoe74
Aloha

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2003 :  12:31:53 AM  Show Profile
thanks for the sight . ill have to try a bit of slack key myself . i play a bit of gutiar . also going to make a set ou ukes with my daughter. and learn a frw song with her i hope i can get her into the manolin one day .she like playing my gutiar more for 6 years old she not that bad .god bless .have agood day.
Go to Top of Page

David
Akahai

92 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2003 :  01:27:28 AM  Show Profile  Send David an ICQ Message
Your daughter's lucky to have a Daddy introducing her to the instruments and music. It really is a fine gift you're giving her. Wish I were better on the mando, but got new strings and lowered the action, and have been jamming to hawaiian music. You're going to love slack key! Be sure to check out Andy's learning section here.

Aloha bruddah

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000