Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Update on Moses Kahumoku
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jeff Watkins
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2003 :  4:53:55 PM  Show Profile
Aloha no
Does anyone know when Moses may return to music? Does anyone have tab for his song "Pohakuloa" or tab for "Kaopuiki Aloha" by Barry Flannigan? Kika ki ho'alu is so fabulous to both listen to and play.

E malama pono
Jeff

Jeff Watkins

donley
Aloha

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2003 :  5:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit donley's Homepage  Send donley a Yahoo! Message
Not sure if you know that he was, or still is in prison. Not sure when the sentence started but I think it was a minimum of 7 years

Donley

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Watkins

Aloha no
Does anyone know when Moses may return to music? Does anyone have tab for his song "Pohakuloa" or tab for "Kaopuiki Aloha" by Barry Flannigan? Kika ki ho'alu is so fabulous to both listen to and play.

E malama pono
Jeff

Go to Top of Page

bluespiderweb
Akahai

USA
91 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2003 :  5:58:58 PM  Show Profile
Aloha Jeff,
I read in one of the old posts from last year that he would be out in about 4-5 years, so that means 3-4 years now that a year has passed.
How long it takes to see and hear him again will always be too long. He without doubt is my favorite in the ki ho'alu world. I will surely wear out Ho'ukupu if I don't get more of his music! But what a gift he did give us-and for that we can be VERY thankful.

Koaniani,
Ola, Barry

Go to Top of Page

bluespiderweb
Akahai

USA
91 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2003 :  09:28:15 AM  Show Profile
Jeff,
This is a link to a past forum topic that Andy, our administrator, had passed on to me when I inquired about Moses. Just some more info that might help.

http://www.taropatch.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=293

Koaniani,
Ola, Barry

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000