Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Colorado Kanikapila pending...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kapila Kane
Ha`aha`a

USA
1051 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2004 :  07:56:45 AM  Show Profile
A couple of us Front Range (not free range) pickers will be gathering in the Lakewood area later in May or early June...
This is a first gathering, and any others with some tunes, interest or musical talent of any level are invited.
Warning, this is a "cat house"--if you have allergies--but weather is pretty awesome on the back porch--if it don't rain!

This should be a chance to test rum--I mean test run, and collaborate, share, learn, teach and BE BRAVE...
New motto for me--"NO MORE MR. CHICKENSHOES"!
But where are our other Colorado Kanikapila friends?
Gordo

Dana
Akahai

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2004 :  5:35:56 PM  Show Profile
I am here oh gordo one! :-) May is really too busy right now...but 2nd week in june works for me!

Dana
Go to Top of Page

Kapila Kane
Ha`aha`a

USA
1051 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2004 :  01:31:03 AM  Show Profile
Anybody else out there in the Rockies?
Early June works good Dana,
Now, let's see if there's some other interested Colorado folks--

No teaching in June, and only a few weekend gigs (June 4, 5, 12, 18 and 19)...so everyting else open --either daytime or evenings--weeknights ok too...except of course MAUI June 20-29th--can't believe we be gwan!
We're in bay area till Tue...but will check in for further developments.
Gordo
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2004 :  01:51:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Kanikapila at a cat house?! And I thought Californians were progressive. And if you were allergic to a cat house is it something you would actually want to admit to others? What? Oh. Never mind.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.

Edited by - cpatch on 05/14/2004 01:54:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kapila Kane
Ha`aha`a

USA
1051 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  07:00:00 AM  Show Profile
A thousand post journey begins with one small post--just don't become a post-toastie!
We're back in loop...Redwoods and Point Reyes were great!
Let's save a few more great places for the museum...
Six million souls, but still some great places of refuge and inspiration out there. But next time I gotta take a guitar...
If no more Colorado pickeres shout soon, I'm takin' it to the streets--"will kanikapila for poi and microbrew!
G
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000