Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 TaroPatch.net 2004 CD
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  02:32:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
I couldn't resist!

All CDs have been mailed out (with the exception of the one person whose mailing address I still don't have...you know who you are!) which means that I should start uploading to SoundClick early next week. I will post here once I do.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  11:22:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Since this email was primarily for announcing the project and then handling some logistics, I'm no longer making this topic a "Sticky" (stuck at the top of the page.)

Perhaps we should create a new post for reviews, after thoughts, reactions. Of course, this is even though I already started posting my own reaction here. My thinking is also that once sound clips are up at SoundClick, everyone can participate - not just those who received the CD.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000