Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Announcements, Feedback, Suggestions
 email working?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2004 :  10:41:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
aloha - i've sent two messages via the "send email link" and gotten no replies. it could be that my correspondents are busy or they owe me money, i don't know, but since email once failed on this site, i thought i'd see if other folks are successfully sending email.

i sent these messages on august 11 and august 12.

aloha, keith

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2004 :  11:06:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
I'm wondering because JimC posted that emailed me but I never received it. Can a few people test it out? Email me but also test to each other? Thanks.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2004 :  11:38:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
I sent 3 emails the other day and didn't get any responses back so I was also wondering if it was working.

Keith and Andy, I just sent both of you emails to test.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2004 :  12:20:33 PM  Show Profile
I have similar experience.
Just sent Andy and Craig emails
Go to Top of Page

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2004 :  1:20:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
i didn't receive raymond's message.

keith
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2004 :  4:09:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Ok, it seems that there have been some changes to the server recently. Thanks Keith for pointing out the problem and others for testing.

I have made an adjustment and the email should now be working. Sorry for the trouble. Please give it another whirl?

Andy
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2004 :  4:37:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
OK, I just sent another test to Andy and Keith. I never received Raymond's email.

Craig

Edited by - cpatch on 08/13/2004 4:39:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2004 :  5:32:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Got your email Andy (the "after fix" one).

Craig

Craig
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000