Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Thanksgiving Wishes for the Waihee Slackers!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pops
Lokahi

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  3:13:39 PM  Show Profile
My wife and I just returned from our first visit to Maui where we had the time of our lives. It was the perfect vacation - and here's hugh reasons why: Kevin, Sheldon and Caroline Brown and their cousin, Hal.

Immediately on landing we got our rental car and headed straight to Waihee per Kevin's email invitation to play some music. He generously guided me by cell phone when I got a little lost and got us safe and sound to the church. As you can imagine, as a guy from Ohio I had very high hopes for a wonderful musical experience. What I wasn't ready for however was how much it exceeded my expectations! I was in heaven. Kevin introduced us around the circle and the level of aloha and fellowship was simply outstanding. Top that off with their first-rate music and you had a perfect day. I've played music for about 40 years now and I have to say this day was the most enjoyable musical experience I ever had - and I met some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever imagine.

Thank you Kevin, Sheldon, Caroline and Hal for an absolutely perfect day. I wish you all a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

Aloha,

Mark and Terry

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  5:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Pops,

Thanks for posting. It's so cool to read about your experience and it stirs up many of my own wonderful memories. Yep, the Waihee crew can so make an incredible vacation - extraordinary. Kevin Brown - unoffical mayor of Maui - and I think Maui's ambassador of slack key and aloha. Too cool.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Pops
Lokahi

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2004 :  05:24:40 AM  Show Profile
Andy,

You're certainly most welcomed! I had to imagine what it would be like without taropatch.net. It brings so much happiness to so many. Thank you for all you do. Best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful Thankskiving.

--Mark
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000