Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 Herb Ohta Jr. "Tropical Delight"
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dominator
Lokahi

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2004 :  5:54:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dominator's Homepage
Hi Folks,
I think there were quite a few of us who attended the Herb Ohta Jr. workshop in Berkeley last Tuesday that bought his new CD "Ukulele Breeze". I was out in my workshop today completing some orders for Christmas Gifts and had it repeating several times. There are a few tunes on the CD that interest me and I hope to find time to transcribe them. The first one that I will work on is "Tropical Delight". Personally, I like the happy feel of this song and it emits his smooth and relaxed approach to playing.

I sorted out the basic chords and thought I would post them here now for those that want to get started on it over the Christmas break. I am headed for Kauai next week and will be there for Christmas. I thought this would tide you over until I get back and can work out the details for the solos and get it input into Powertab.

A, C#m, D, E7
A, C#m, D, E7
A, C#m, D, Dm
A, C#m, D, Dm
Bm, C#m, Bm, C#m
Bm C#m, D, E7, E7

A, A
C#m, Bm, C#, A
D, A, D, E7

A, C#m, D, Dm
A, C#m, D, Dm
Bm, C#m, Bm, C#m
Bm C#m, D, E7, E7

A, C#m, D, E7, (Continue and Fade)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.
Dominator

www.dominator.ukeland.com
www.myspace.com/dominatoruke
Practice makes Practice Perfect!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000