Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Visiting San Diego (Feb 1 - 6)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  4:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Meanie. What are you guys cooking up over there?

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2005 :  05:24:43 AM  Show Profile
Oh Wow!! Andy - surprise is for YOU!!! Sweet and lo-cal... now, what does that mean? Fran, you're a tease!!
When're we gonna have an All-Cal kanikajamapila???
Andy, bring jacket, it's been down to 50 at night. Still looking like shorts and t-shirt for the weekend. You have fuzzy slippahs? Me neither. I wonder how Rik's gonna beat Dusty's... Only one more week!! Too bad you no make it out for concert tomorrow. No snow here. No rain for now either. Just California sunshine.
I look forward to meeting you and getting together with this great group. I think I'm hooked - even if we get a group going closer, who could be more fun than the SDSKS???
aloha all!!
auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2005 :  05:33:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for the tips Auntie. Yes, it's too bad I cannot make the slack key show. Please send my best the Keola, John and Chris. Any chance any are hanging out in the area through Tues?

Well, it's 15 degrees out over here. Need a jacket. And I'm at work trying to get a few things done. Good news is that when I go home, it's time for some kalua pig, poi, lau lau. Maybe even a little kanikajamapila.

But really looking forward to meeting the SDSKS and hearing some sweet music. I know you are all great. So what's on the agenda, Radio Hula?

Andy
Go to Top of Page

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1021 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2005 :  1:36:56 PM  Show Profile
I guarantee we will hear Radio Hula. Keith & Dusty, bring your chops.
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2005 :  6:41:35 PM  Show Profile
Radio Hula for sure!! The storm is gone; the sun is here but I'm having a difficult time finding my "bunny jammies:.

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2005 :  04:07:40 AM  Show Profile
Dusty, it's getting close to Spring, maybe you'll find lots more!
Does anyone have Radio Hula tab the way 'Ikaika plays it? I'd sure like to learn it!
See some of you tonight! and the rest next week - as usual, impatient me having a hard time waiting!!
mahalo all!!
auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  04:49:48 AM  Show Profile
Wish I could play Radio Hula, (sniff-sob)....one day, one day... I'll just keep working at it.
.... I think I can , I think I can , I think I can...
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  7:15:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Bags are packed. See you all on Sunday, some earlier. Aloha!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  02:42:59 AM  Show Profile
Is someone bringing a camera so Molly can see pix?
(sorry about the tiny print, I'm using an iMac and until my friend comes over, I won't know how to make it bigger... I sure looked!)

By the way, I think we gleened from Ianui that Patrick contributed to this surprise. And it must be tangible if Fran saw it.

Hope it stays this warm so Andy will know to come back.
Aloha!!
Auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  07:00:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Nancy

By the way, I think we gleened from Ianui that Patrick contributed to this surprise. And it must be tangible if Fran saw it.

I didn't admit to anything. However I do know a slack key picker named Patrick that is a heck of a "COOK" no pun intended.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  5:53:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Hey, I can get used to this weather! San Diego is great!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  06:02:19 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Hey, I can get used to this weather! San Diego is great!

Yeah, once you get all the snow shoveled, its great.

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  08:53:08 AM  Show Profile
sssshhhhhhh

you not supposed to tell

all we need is more imports

(just kidding)
imports raise my real estate -- faster to retire

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  10:01:09 AM  Show Profile
Hey!
It was Cold coming out of the concert Sunday night!!! that's the furthest inland I've been in sereral years. I'll bet they even see frost occasionally..... that crunchy stuff on the grass.
n

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2005 :  10:35:36 AM  Show Profile
Aloha Andy -
Oh sorry, there's a front coming in! that happens sometimes. Not to worry, unlike Hawai'i, most houses here have heat, just not a/c.
by the way, if someone turns on the TV, is there someone special we should cheer for tomorrow?
I wonder if Rik found any silly slippers..... my guess is that everyone will just have on regular rubbah slippahs and leave at the door. Should still be warm enough for shorts. You have some? If you brought silly slippers, that's good too.
Look forward to seeing you - one more day!!!
auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000