Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Visiting San Diego (Feb 1 - 6)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2005 :  12:39:38 PM  Show Profile
Here's a pointer to a collection of photos that Rik took of the event.

Rik's Pix

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  12:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
Nice pix Rik,
Mahalo for sharing. Really enjoyed spending time with you guys and hope to do it again soon. Jerry
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  1:23:58 PM  Show Profile
Here's a few more that Sheila and I took.

a few more pix

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  10:26:33 AM  Show Profile
Likewise Jerry, it was good to see you after such a long while, must at least two years or so.
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2005 :  2:21:21 PM  Show Profile
Andy, did you ever get the photo I sent you?
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  12:25:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Yes, I did. Thanks so much for sending me the photo. I have a little toy `ukulele that looks like your guitar's baby brother.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  05:15:37 AM  Show Profile
aloha Andy!!
where are you now?
auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  10:35:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Nancy

aloha Andy!!
where are you now?
auntie

I'm in Hong Kong now. Went from the little villages of Bali to the big city.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  8:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
jerry, it was indeed great seeing you again...

andy, you're in hong kong? i'm in christchurch, new zealand. maybe we should meet in sydney for a kanikapila :)

aloha,
keith
Go to Top of Page

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  04:01:40 AM  Show Profile
Both of you guys just must give us a travel review when you get time. Bali (apart from night club bombs) is supposed to be one of the most beautiful places in the world (maybe just a rumor started by James Michener?) and NZ - Aotearoa (Ao kea loa - Cloud white long)) has been the ideal place in the minds of East Coasters for a long time.

So, please do.

...Reid
Go to Top of Page

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1021 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  06:12:32 AM  Show Profile
Keith, are you on business? Mary and I are tentatively headed for Christchurch next year to visit friends who are moving there in June from San Diego.
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  08:35:47 AM  Show Profile
Terry -
The old man is celebrating his birthday on this trip. You will love Christchurch - it's an amazingly gorgeous place. If you have time, take in more of the country. For both you and Reid, if you like being outdoors and like the water, it's the perfect vacation spot. It's clean, they speak English, the Maori culture is interesting and easy to find on the north island, And there's a tremendous variety that will remind you of places you have been: way up north, the weather's like Hawai'i. Both there and some other places, the boating (yachting) are much more like the little of the east coast that I have seen. There are lots of folks out on the water, there are wonderful places to go..... and everything seemed "neat and tidy" - from their English heritage, I'm told.
I hope you find the slack key - a couple months ago someone talked about where to find slack-key, but I don't remember who.
n

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000