Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Announcements, Feedback, Suggestions
 Suggestion for profile addition
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bruddah Chrispy
Lokahi

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  1:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bruddah Chrispy's Homepage
Aloha e Andy,

It might be (nice|fun|cool) to list repertoires as well as songs currently being studied in our profiles. We currently list our hardware (instruments), might be nice to talk about software (songs) too, yeah?

Aloha a hui hou,
Chris P.

There's no regrets; only good times.

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  3:15:58 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Chris,
Great idea! I think it'd be nice to just get more profiles w/ names and locations, at least of the participants.
Andy is in San Diego on business until next Monday.
auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  5:57:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
But I'm paying the $10 for internet in my hotel. Brought my laptop. Sure, can add songs too... probably when I go home.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  9:40:11 PM  Show Profile
Glad you like SoCal, Andy. did you bring your shorts and fuzzy slippahs?
look forward to meeting you!!!!!
auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  1:54:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Shorts, yes. Fuzzy slippahs, well yes but not fuzzy. Looking forward to meeting you Auntie!

For the profile, what are we looking at? "Songs I like, can play, want to play?"

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Bing
Lokahi

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  2:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bing's Homepage
Andy, I'd say songs we can play. That way if we see someone who plays a song we want to learn we can check with them for help.

I don't know about the fuzzy slippers but Andy, don't wear your penny loafers with out socks in Cali.

Bing
Go to Top of Page

Bing
Lokahi

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  5:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bing's Homepage
Also, What ever happened to the photo's in the profile? We all want to know if Auntie Nancy is a Hottie.

Bing
Go to Top of Page

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  6:24:48 PM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
Aloha, Very few photos in profiles. Would love to see a lot more. Don't be afraid unless it matches those in the post office. Jlsulle'
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  7:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Okay, "Songs in my Repertoire" have been added to the member profiles. You'll only see it if someone has songs entered. Check mine as a sample.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  10:17:19 PM  Show Profile
Auntie nancy is old and chubby.....
No hottie - sorry......

nancy cook

Edited by - Auntie Nancy on 02/03/2005 05:14:04 AM
Go to Top of Page