Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Yo Cpatch, `as you `o what?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BreezePlease
Akahai

Japan
86 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2005 :  10:41:50 PM  Show Profile
????

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=562&e=1&u=/ap/podcasting

????

-dean

Bing
Lokahi

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  05:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bing's Homepage
Hey Craig, I was just reading the artricle when I heard your name on the LA today show. Pretty cool. I only heard about podcasting the other day. Any slack key music in our podcasting future?

Bing
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  06:00:19 AM  Show Profile
Wow Craig!
Nice article. Please don't forsake your ki ho'alu buddies!! We missed you yesterday. Unless I'm mistaken, his 7-yr old daughter Rachel is an integral part of the show. How cool is that? Imagine the possibilities for when she plays the Ukulele or the guitar!!!
auntie -

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  1:42:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Yes, that's me, and that's the reason why nobody's seen or heard from me (or my guitars) lately. (Including this weekend...sorry Andy. I thought I was going to be able to make it and got stuck at the last minute.) This story made it into papers and other media all over the country today, along with a lot of places online:

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news/?ei=ISO-8859-1&c=&p=%22craig+patchett%22

And yes, Nancy's right, my daughter (who's 8 now) is a part of it and has her own show now at http://rachel.godcast.org ... believe it or not she put the whole thing togeter and produces it herself (all I do is engineer).

I would love to do a slack key podcast and actually have a couple of domain names reserved for one. I just have to find the time!

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  4:44:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Hey, way to go, Craig! Sorry to have missed ya. Next time?

We all need Craig as our PR agent. He's everywhere!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  5:00:25 PM  Show Profile
Yay!!!
That means Andy's coming back to visit!!!!!
And does that mean Craig might actually come back too sometime? Before Rachel is 16?
Stay connected Craig -
n

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

hapakid
Luna Ho`omalu

USA
1533 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  8:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit hapakid's Homepage
Craig being offline means I can might be able to catch up to his 1400+ posts! Someday...
Jesse Tinsley
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000