Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Announcing "Slack Tracks"
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1021 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  12:22:18 PM  Show Profile
If you're having problems getting to Don (Ianui) send the email to me.
Go to Top of Page

slackkeymike
Lokahi

440 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  8:14:20 PM  Show Profile
quote:
I'm having the local PC guru check out whats happening and why folks are not receiving my responses. So far he appears to be in a lotus position under the desk with the PC mumbleing something.

Aloha, Mike
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  8:37:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message

There is a divine purpose behind every physical calamity.
Go to Top of Page

Karl Monetti
`Olu`olu

USA
756 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2005 :  09:33:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Karl Monetti's Homepage
Hey, i bet all you guys are driving PCs. My Mac got a response......and, I only like coffee ice cream, Taylors more than Martins, VWs more than Hummers, Sage over Orvis, Super Cubs over Citabria, Alaska over almost anywhere in summer, Hawaii over Alaska any time the temp up here is below 20
Anyway, i have had no problems and i sent my email the day after the initial post. I also sent a reply to his email and got another response

Karl
Frozen North
Go to Top of Page

chip
Aloha

Canada
38 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  8:53:17 PM  Show Profile
I sent you e - mail tonite Ianui look forward to receiving you info on slack tracks Chip
Go to Top of Page

chip
Aloha

Canada
38 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  9:08:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ianui the e - mail I sent just came back to me delivery failed, I`ll try again tomorrow Chip
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2005 :  05:24:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
Chip
Hotmail seems to be hit and miss last few days. E-mails through Taro Patch seem to work OK.

Or send to me at compliance @ crahelp.com
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2005 :  05:30:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Hi Don!

I received your first email (thank you!) and sent a reply to you get purchasing details. Have not heard back, but maybe you are inundated with orders (let's hope so!) and/or busy trying to get the cd's ready for sale. I hope you aren't having email problems either(oh, horrors!). Maybe since it looks like other folks are interested in Slack Tracks, you can post ordering instructions somewhere on TP. You probably were thinking of doing that anyhow, once the product was ready to ship. Anyhow, hope to hear from you soon, one way or another! Thanks again for all your work to produce this wonderful instructional tool!

Aloha,
Maggie
Go to Top of Page

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1021 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2005 :  06:14:01 AM  Show Profile
I've also got the list of TPers interested in Slack Tracks - email me if you can't get through to Don.
Go to Top of Page

sbar15
Lokahi

USA
151 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  02:12:59 AM  Show Profile
Could someone send me the info on Slack Tracks.

Thanks

Steve
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  12:28:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
Steve

Sent you two e-mails one through Taro Patch. Did you receive any of them
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  5:57:30 PM  Show Profile
Somebody's going to have to stand their computer in the corner until it knows how to behave itself.....

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

sbar15
Lokahi

USA
151 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  01:55:23 AM  Show Profile
Yes I received the one you sent through taropatch

Thanks

Steve
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  2:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
Slack Tracks Volume 1, 2 and 3 are now complete in all regards including TABS. My e-mail is working so if you want any information please e-mail ianuiconcerts @ hotmail.com or call me at 702-270-2807. Comments received from Patch members have been very encourageing.

"I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much I just LOVE "Slack Tracks."

"It is such a great learning tool, and I am learning quicker
than if I had to do this with just tabs alone."

"We wouldn't have been able to get the songs down so quickly had it not been for "Slack Tracks."

"Nearest thing to a kanikapila I've had in ages."

I'm sure it will encourage me to learn a few more songs, and it is great practice in playing 2nd guitar harmonies on the fly. It's also great in showing up what I don't know how to do -- yet. It sure was fun, though.

"Great product, great job. The whole thing a very professional package. I'm signing up for the next set, right now."

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000