Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 Nor Cal Workshop w/ Bryan Tolentino & Chris Kamaka
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  9:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Ukulele Workshop Featuring
Bryan Tolentino & Chris Kamaka

Saturday April 23 12:00 - 2:00PM
APOP Hawaiian Cultural Center
423 Baden Ave. (at Maple Ave.)
South San Francisco, CA

$25 Pre-Registration required
Limited seating available/All levels welcome
For more Information / Registration Email
Steven Espaniola: sespaniola @ gmail.com

sob
Akahai

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  09:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit sob's Homepage
Asa Young and Hoku Zuttermeister will also be with Chris and Myself at the workshop. We all will be performing at Hukilau San Francisco on Friday 4/22, Hukilau San Jose on Saturday 4/23 and at the Northern California 'Ukulele Festival in Hayward on Sunday.
Hope to see you there!
A hui hou,
Bryan Tolentino
Go to Top of Page

Lawrence
Ha`aha`a

USA
1597 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  11:04:29 AM  Show Profile
Aloha Steven,

Glad to meet you (and your Mom or Mom-in-law?) at Led's concert last nite. Led was in great form... was he not? We will try to make it to your gig at the PA Hukilau next Friday.

...Lawrence

Mahope Kākou...
...El Lorenzo de Ondas Sonoras
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  07:49:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Cool. Sounds like a great show and workshop. I'm on the wrong coast but just wanted to let people know, "Don't miss the opportunity for some awesome music!"

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  10:24:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrence

Aloha Steven,

Glad to meet you (and your Mom or Mom-in-law?) at Led's concert last nite. Led was in great form... was he not? We will try to make it to your gig at the PA Hukilau next Friday.

...Lawrence

Aloha Lawrence. Ledwards show was AWESOME as usual. He can do some crazy stuff on kiho`alu as well as uke. The setting was real oldschool "backyard" style, which is the best way to see the greats like Ledward! My band Konane, will be at Palo Alto Hukilau this Friday & Saturday. Hope to see you there! You should definitely take advantage of the workshop too. I'm sure you know how good these guys are.

Take care,

Steven
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000