Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Support Hawaiian music on the radio/Seattle area
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  08:04:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
Aloha kakou!

Community radio station KBCS 91.3 FM will be starting its Spring Fundraising Campaign very soon. The station has been very supportive of Hawaiian music for a long time, primarily through the radio show "Hawai`i Radio Connection" - every Saturday from Noon to 2 pm PT. (You can listen live online, at http://kbcs.fm.)

This show has been on the station in one form or another for nearly 15 years, and has expanded to a weekly two hours, largely due to tremendous community response. It is one of the most popular programs on the station, based on listener response and fundraising success.

The HRC radio `ohana hope you will mark your calendars for the two days we'll be fundraising on the show, March 26 & April 2. We hope you'll not only tune in, but will take these shows as your opportunity to contribute a little financial support, to strengthen the show you already enjoy.

KBCS doesn't have the huge budget of the other big public radio stations in the market, and depends primarily on listener support to keep the station going. We think you'll agree that the show, and the station, provide a valuable service and voice to our community; and that it's worthy of your contribution.

So tune in and help us out - and mahalo for all your kokua!

===Uncle Gregg, Hawai`i Radio Connection, KBCS-FM===

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000