Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Sideorder Band TONIGHT !!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2005 :  05:47:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Bryan Tolentino, Chris Kamaka, Hoku Zuttermeister, Asa Young

Hukilau San Francisco Friday 4/22
Hukilau San Jose Saturday 4/23
8-11PM
FREE

Visit www.dahukilau.com for more info

Pulelehua
Akahai

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2005 :  05:52:26 AM  Show Profile
I'm listening to them play LIVE right now on the Aloha Friday show on KKUP-FM 91.5 in Cupertino, CA. Great way to start the day - and the weekend where they'll be playing around the bay!

Pulelehua
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2005 :  05:56:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Too bad, looks like there is no webcast.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Pulelehua
Akahai

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2005 :  07:35:04 AM  Show Profile
E kala mai ia'u; I didn't think about that. The Aloha Friday show is pau now, however, try this link to da coconut wireless in the future to listen to the show at 7 AM PST every Friday morning. I tried it for the first time just now and it works fine for another show currently being broadcast on KKUP-FM.

http://www.cocontyrls.com/portals/503a422a-38d2-4ab5-b129-e1cb28a42329/kkup.asx

I don't know if the shows might be archived.

Much thanks to Auntie Luanna and Uncle Vernon for producing Aloha Friday every week. They are terrific!

Pulelehua
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2005 :  09:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Mahalo for the link! Also forgot to mention that the guys will be playing on Sunday at the Nor Cal `Ukulele Festival in Hayward at around 3 or 4. I'm also playing a quick 10 minute set at noonish.

Steven
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000