Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 first call: kanikapila friday 6/17 in ka`anapali
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  7:48:17 PM  Show Profile
Keith,

Thanks for the invite, but Bev and I land on Moloka`i that day. See you on Saturday. We'll discuss Kevin's Cocoa Posse

Dave
Go to Top of Page

ohanabrown
Lokahi

281 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2005 :  11:56:47 AM  Show Profile
Aloha, Mahina

There will be a kanikapila at waihee on that saturday, Duke and I won't be there, but the rest of the waihee slackers will be there to welcome everyone that can make it. It starts from 11am until the sun goes down or water sprinkler comes on. Everyone comes one at a time so if you don't see anyone at 11am, hang out, they'll be coming, and once they do, you'll hear one of the sweetest sound coming out of waihee valley.

Keith , Susie, I'll pass the invitation on to the waihee slackers about friday. I can let you know how many can make the jam session. Looking forward to seeing you again....mahalo for a wonderful time in san diego.
See you in a few weeks..........Me Ke Aloha
Kevin

Kevin K. Brown
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2005 :  6:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Kevin!

Eh, Kevin!

Thanks for the invitation! We hope to make it over there for a little while. Say, will you be at Keith's on Friday, or will you be busy getting ready for the Cocoa Posse and camp? If we don't see you, have a great time, and hopefully we'll connect one of these days!

Malama pono,
M
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2005 :  9:21:45 PM  Show Profile
OOOOOOOH, this is one I don't want to miss! Larry and I will be arriving on Maui on the 15th, so by the 17th we will have all our provisions gathered and our instruments adjusted. What can we bring to the party? We ususally buy two lawnchairs at Costco, which we use for the Slack Key Festival and then the Bigelows graciously tend to them for the rest of the year.

I am so looking forward to this trip, I'm already packing. Having trouble getting the 3/4 upright bass into the suitcase, though.
Julie
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  09:27:28 AM  Show Profile
Aloha Keith, if you have any updated info on your kanikapila, I will pass it on to another person who would love to come, but will have no access to a computer. Mahalo nui,
Julie
Go to Top of Page

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  3:12:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
oh! good point!

here's the scoop: we're at 297 S. Ulukoa. to get to our house:
  • drive north on the honoapi`ilani highway out of lahaina up to ka`anapali.
  • turn mauka (right) at pu`u koli`i. this is the turnoff at the northern sugar train stop (and near to where kevin grew up; there's a lot of good stories on this topic)
  • turn right on pu`u anoano. this is the right turn after pu`u hale
  • drive to the ka`anapali golf estates gate, and give us a ring. look for my name "marzullo".
  • Turn makai (right) on the street right past the gate (i t'ink it's kalapua loop, but i'll check)
  • Turn left at the bottom of the hill, which is south ukukoa place. We're on the left, just past the vacant lot.
We'll probably start things rolling around 3pm. the phone number is 808 661-9369.

aloha no,
keith
Go to Top of Page

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  8:00:06 PM  Show Profile
Mahalo Keith:
K'den I'll be there, glad you gave directions before I flew away. Wouldn't miss it for the world..... ou hui hou.

cathe
Go to Top of Page

edkalama
Akahai

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2005 :  09:19:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit edkalama's Homepage
Hi Cathe and to any Taropatchers that might require any info for the Waihee and Keith's jam. Give me a call (or email me ) when you are in Maui (808) 205-2596. I'm definitely going to Keith's Jam (and looking forward to it ) I'm also only a 3 minute drive to the Waihee jam site so I can easily check if our guys are out there. We usually have the regulars there.

ed

ohanabrown
Lokahi

281 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2005 :  10:09:52 AM  Show Profile
Alright! Ed, mahalo for leaving your contact number, that way anyone that wants to attend waihee kanikapila, while we're on molokai....they can get a hold of you for information on how to get to waihee, and times the session will start.

Keith, I'll check with the waihee slackers on saturday to see who can make the kanikapila at your place on june 17. ( I know 1 person so far..wait..2 with Ed.) This kanikapila will be a gathering place for all the ohana's to meet, before we go to the camps. It's a great way to meet before the "Big Show". Mahalo Keith!!!!!!

Me Ke Aloha
Kevin...reid,sarah,dave,mark,ross,andy,and the list goes on...wish you could all be there too.

Kevin K. Brown
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000