Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Visiting San Jose - July 1st
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  05:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Aloha,

I know that it will be camp time so some people will be away, but I wanted to put this out there. My wife and I will be in San Jose July 4th weekend for a baby party.

Is anyone free to get together Friday night, July 1st? Anything from getting a drink, some food or playing some music? Would be nice to see any taropatchers who are around.

Please post or email me.

Andy

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  11:18:36 AM  Show Profile
Aloha Andy,
I would love to get together with you -- however, I've got my ongoing gig on Friday night and we're leaving town early Sat and will be gone through Tuesday.

- If you don't get anything else going, maybe you would like to come to the restaurant at which I play -- good homemade Salvadorean-Mex food, cheap prices, mediocre music, but, hey, you can't have everything.
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  11:47:29 AM  Show Profile
Andy,

We'll put something together. Time for a party.

Kawiks
Go to Top of Page

Lawrence
Ha`aha`a

USA
1597 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  2:18:48 PM  Show Profile
Yes-

I second that emotion! I'll be around that weekend, having just got back from George's Workshop. Pulelehua may not be around, but if I promise not to sing in her place you may be gratefull!

Mahope Kākou...
...El Lorenzo de Ondas Sonoras

Edited by - Lawrence on 05/08/2005 2:33:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  4:08:28 PM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
I should be between workshop camps and motorcycle trips and love to see you again. Hope we can get something going. Sulle'
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  6:06:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
You all are the best. Looking forward to seeing you no matter what the plans.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  05:55:35 AM  Show Profile
I won't miss it, wherever we meet.

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  8:08:48 PM  Show Profile
Wouldn't miss it for the world. Some of us will be all limbered up, having just come from camp. Just let me know where, eh? I can have the kani up here, but it's a long drive from San Jose.....

cathe
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2005 :  11:31:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Mahalo. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  9:19:35 PM  Show Profile
Aloha, e Andy and Lynette, if you have no further plans yet, you can always stay at our guest house. We have temporarily rented our neighbor's house while he's in Texas. We are some ways away from San Jose, about 45 minutes drive, up in the mountains near Santa Cruz. Our place is big enough to hold a fairly good sized party and we can put up several guests overnight. Just an option to consider...
Hugs, Julie
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  04:57:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Is anyone free to get together Friday night, July 1st? Anything from getting a drink, some food or playing some music? Would be nice to see any taropatchers who are around.

Please post or email me.

Not exactly sure what the family has planned right now. Just wanted to check if Saturday morning or evening (sometime after 7pm) would work for people too? Hi Julie - thanks for the offer! We're planning to stay with Lynette's brother to spend time with him and his family.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  09:07:01 AM  Show Profile
Andy,

So you're thinkin' Saturday night might be better? Saturday might be better for lots of reasons, like no worky. Too bad you can't stay 'til the 6th for the open mic. It's a blast. I'll still see what I can do. My place is pretty small, but the back yard is big and with a couple canopies and warm weather we might be able to pull this off. I'll get back to you soon.

Me ke aloha,

Dave
Go to Top of Page

Bwop
Lokahi

USA
244 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  2:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bwop's Homepage
Aloha e Andy,
Mo' bettah, stay till the 16th and come stay La Honda side. George's concert will be great. (I won't be back from Hawai'i until the 14th, but if you can stay that long, come to my hale!). K'den.

Bwop
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000