Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 KD's Podcast
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2005 :  2:51:34 PM  Show Profile
You just gotta surf to nahenahe.net, where one of my alltime fsvorite, hard working, talented, intellectual (not a bad rap), creative people, Keola Donaghy is podcasting. KD is simply a super person, and it comes across best on the 'cast. AND great music and you just might learn some`olelo. Oh yeah, it is really entertaining.

To steal Maria's words:
Keola Donaghy's newest venture can be heard via his site:
http://www.nahenahe.net (and it's free!!!)

DO IT! Be blown away.

And let KD know you are a TPer.

...Reid

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2005 :  6:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Reid

DO IT! Be blown away.

And let KD know you are a TPer.

...Reid
Thanks Reid. I just traded emails with Keola complimenting him on his podcast. In addition to the music, Keola's knowledge of the Hawaiian language, culture and history of the internet as it relates to things Hawaiian are worth a regular listen. Nice to "hear the voice" behind Nahenahe.net.

Keola told me that he plans a slack key show at some point and will be referring listeners to the 'Patch. Mahalo nui to Keola for another wonderful resource.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2005 :  07:37:24 AM  Show Profile
I gotta get a faster line -- Keola's website is great, I'd expect the same for the podcast
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000