Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Email addresses
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Karl Monetti
`Olu`olu

USA
756 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2005 :  3:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Karl Monetti's Homepage
This is a plea for anyone who has sent me any personal email messages, to please hit me again, with anything, just a hello will do. In an effort to get faster internet connections, I hooked up to a DSL network, and the installer disk completely wiped out my whole address book.
So, I have no email addresses for any of you guys. I know i could sift through the whold member list and email yiu individually, but i thought this might be a faster, easier way for me to get your addresses.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Karl
Frozen North

Stringbreaker
Akahai

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2005 :  09:36:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Stringbreaker's Homepage
Hey Karl

I have been out of touch with the world for a while, but you can get me at pat.breen @ alluvialgems.com

PS: The book is no longer available on the 'site: Mel Bay has picked it up and will be publishing it (real soon now...I hope) hopefully this year. Contracts are signed and I will let you know when we have a publication date.

Crazy Man Tuning
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000