Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Hawai`i Aloha Tour to New York *POSTPONED*
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2005 :  5:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
POSTPONED

quote:
Aloha Everyone,

We are postponing the Hawaiian Luau scheduled for July 17th, Sunday at
Danny's in Howard Beach, NY. We are experiencing scheduling issues with the musicians and entertainers.

Hawaii Music Awards as a partner in this venture wish to represent our best efforts in making and planning an event such as this a success and one worthy of people's efforts to be there. We feel at this time there are too many variables that could jeopardize our ability to offer you what we advertised and ask for your understanding in our resolve. May we ask for your efforts to notify others you may have informed and who perhaps is planning on attending.

Please feel free to contact me directly at (808) 271-5853 if you have any questions or need more information. A small group of us are still planning to be at Danny's on Sunday to hang out.

Mahalo, JKai

Hawai`i Aloha Tour to New York
Hawaiian/Contemporary Music & Hula Show

hakeedude
Aloha

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2005 :  08:28:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit hakeedude's Homepage
Hey-this is great! We'll be East visiting relatives in Philly and Tommy Cheng in NYC, right at that very time! Guess my guitar definitely comes with me this trip.

Michael

Michael
Hawai`i Pictures including 2004 Aloha Music Camp at: http://community.webshots.com/user/hakeedude
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  06:41:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Attention... please see above for the email from Johnny Kai. The event has been postponed.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000